GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
The Site allows the User to:
- know the articles and services offered by Mygatre.it;
- make purchases in the manner prescribed by the General Terms of Sale of the Site;
- publish opinions on items sold by Mygatre.it;
- publish photos and / or videos in relation to the articles for sale;
The list of features is provided for information only and is not exhaustive. Mygatre.it reserves the right to add or remove features, either temporarily or permanently, without the consent of the User.
3.1 The Site is reserved for adults who can be identified as private as well as those under the age of eighteen authorized by the parent or guardian. In any case, Mygatre.it invites anyone with the responsibility of a minor under eighteen to monitor the use of the Site by the minor.
3.2 Access to certain services offered by the Site may be subject to the creation of an Account for the creation of which the User can be requested to be informed about identification. The User undertakes to transmit exact and complete data regarding his identity and refrains from usurping the identity of others. In the event that this commitment is not respected, Mygatre.it reserves the right not to confirm, suspend or delete the Account.
SITE CONTENT SHARING
4.1 In order to facilitate interaction between Users, Mygatre.it offers various services that allow you to insert content on the Site, in particular through the "Write a review" services. For the purposes referred to in these conditions, "Content" is defined as any element entered by the User on the Site, for example: texts, comments, images, photos, videos, or any type of file regardless of the form or content of the same.
4.2 The User is responsible for everything that can be produced in his own name or in any case from his own terminal. The User undertakes to report, via the site, immediately to Mygatre.it the cases in which it has reasonable reason to believe that its pseudonym or e-mail address is, or may be, known by an unauthorized person to use it. In any case, Mygatre.it disclaims any liability in the event of use of a user's personal data by unauthorized third parties.
BEHAVIOR ON THE SITE
The User refrains in particular:
- from committing illegal acts;
- from extracting or collecting personal data of users of the Site by any means;
- from extracting, recording or exploiting - for purposes other than exclusive viewing while browsing the Site - data or other people's content;
- from storing, disseminating or publishing any unlawful, prejudicial, abusive, discriminatory content that incites hatred, contrary to morality, which is detrimental to private life or the rights of others, especially rights related to the image, to intellectual property or respect for privacy;
- from carrying out directly or indirectly propaganda of any kind or nature;
- from using the identity of third parties and / or publishing any personal information of others;
- from storing, distributing or publishing any content that may directly or indirectly affect the rights of Mygatre.it.
In general, the User undertakes to refrain from any behavior contrary to the values of Mygatre.it.
6.1 Site Content.
The Website Content respects the intellectual property rights, with particular reference to copyright, designs and models, trademarks, domain names, patents, know-how, software or databases. Mygatre.it is the owner of the totality of the Contents of the Site as well as the rights associated with it. On these contents, Mygatre.it grants the User the consent for a non-exclusive and revocable use of the Site. This consent does not grant Users any rights, in particular the right to commercial exploitation of the aforementioned Contents.
6.2 Content posted by users
7.1 Responsibility of Mygatre.it
7.1.1 The consultation and use of the Site takes place under the sole responsibility of the User. Mygatre.it cannot be held responsible for damages deriving from access, use of the Site and the information contained therein. The User is informed of the possibility that Mygatre.it may momentarily interrupt access to the Site for technical reasons related to maintenance and renounce from now on to make any claim for compensation. Mygatre.it will under no circumstances be considered responsible for:
- any information consulted on the Site that is not published by Mygatre.it,
- any malfunctions of the network that do not allow the correct functioning of the Site,
- any data loss,
- any software malfunctions,
- any consequences resulting from computer viruses, bugs, anomalies or malfunctions,
- any damage caused to the User's PC / tablette / smartphone.
7.1.2 Mygatre.it allows Users to relate to each other through the publication of reviews. As Host, pursuant to articles 16 and 17 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, Mygatre.it cannot be held responsible by virtue of the activities or content stored on the Site. Mygatre.it's liability is limited to that provided for by art. 17 c 2 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, according to which Mygatre.it will be held:
- to inform the judicial or administrative authority if it becomes aware of illegal activities or information;
- to provide, at the request of the competent authorities, the information in its possession that allows the identification of the recipient of its services, to identify and prevent illegal activities.
Mygatre.it is civilly responsible for the contents of such services only in the event that, upon request by the judicial or administrative authority, it does not act to prevent access to it or if, after becoming aware of the illegality of a content, it does not have proceeded to inform the competent authority. Mygatre.it has the obligation and the right to eliminate any illegal or manifestly unlawful content without prior notice or notice to the User, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 of the aforementioned law. Consequently, Mygatre.it is not required to exercise a priori control over the quality, safety, truthfulness or legality of the Content deposited by the Users.
7.2 Responsibility of the User
7.2.1 By using the Site, the User agrees to release Mygatre.it from any liability and to hold it harmless from any damage, cost and expense, directly or indirectly arising from:
- complaint by third parties regarding the contents deposited in its own name, in particular for the violation of the rights on the content published on the Site;
- any activity related to participation on the Site contrary to these general conditions;
7.2.2 Mygatre.it draws the attention of Users to the possibility of publishing or sharing photographs, images or videos. Mygatre.it requires the user to maintain a respectful and compliant behavior on the Mygatre.it value label. Any non-compliant Content will be systematically removed from the Site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8.1 The User may consult the mygatre.it personal data protection policy through the section at the bottom of the website's home page: Privacy.
CANCELLATION OF CONTENT DEPOSITED BY USERS
9.2 The User also has the option of requesting the deletion of the contents deposited on the Site. To this end, he must send a request to collect the Content through the URL page https://www.mygatre.it/contact or by e-mail email@example.com.
Any legitimate claim will be processed as quickly as possible by Mygatre.it. The User acknowledges that Mygatre.it cannot be held in any way responsible for the time required for the processing of the application or for the material impossibility of providing an answer to the same.
If one or more clauses of the general conditions of use are declared void following the application of a law, a regulation or a definitive judicial or administrative decision, the other clauses will retain their force.
APPLICABLE LAW / DISPUTES
These general terms and conditions of use are governed by Italian law.